• The Oregon Department of Education Office of Special Education has information on guidelines for transition, the Oregon standard IEP process and forms, transition planning from high school to adult life, Transfer of Right at age of majority, and a monthly electronic newsletter.
  • The Western Regional Resource Center on Secondary Transition has information on IDEA Transition Requirements and lots of other resources.