PSW Timesheet Changes!!
Starting with 7/1/16 dates of service, PSWs are required to enter their own timesheet into eXPRS (pronounced Express).
- You must still turn in a signed timesheet to the Full Access office by the deadline listed on the Oregon State Contract Payroll Calendar for PSWs. If you do not, you can't be paid on time!
- If you do not have a username and password to log into the eXPRS system you can go to the Full Access office and fill out an eXPRS User Enrollment Form. You will need an email address to do this.
- For more information on how to complete the data entry of your timesheet yourself, please refer to the How to Create Service Delivery Entries by PSW document from eXPRS. (eXPRS calls the time that you enter on your timesheet a Service Delivery entry.)
In addition to entering timesheets into eXPRS, PSWs must also write a progress note for supports that you provide to your client on each timesheet. If progress notes are not included, then your timesheet will be incomplete and can't be approved for payment by Full Access.
As a PSW, you are part of the Union. The reason that all of these changes are occurring on July 1, 2016, is because of the Collective Bargaining Agreement that the Union agreed upon on behalf of PSWs. If you have questions about these changes, you can call SEIU at 1-877-451-0002.
Join our pool of providers for a rewarding experience!
Full Access is always seeking motivated people to work with the folks we serve. We have a wide range of clients with many different abilities, interests and needs. Help our clients reach their goals of independence in their home or community!
Work hours tend to be flexible and wage varies based on client need. 20 hours per month is typical, but you can choose to work with as many or as few clients as you want. Experience helps, but it is not necessary.
Qualified applicants are at least 18 years old, have a valid Oregon Driver's License and can pass a criminal background check. Ability to provide transportation is a plus.
For information on using eXPRS, click here: http://apps.state.or.us/exprsDocs/
For a video orientation & demonstration using eXPRS:
- Part 1 covers the general information on the transition to using eXPRS for PSW/IC-PSW providers.
- Part 2 is a demonstration of how to submit billing data in eXPRS for PSW/IC-PSW providers.
For timesheet due dates and pay dates, check out the 2017 PSW payroll calendar